Queens Road Surgery
Practice Privacy Notice
Your data, privacy and the Law.
How we use your medical records
This practice handles medical records according to the laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with health professionals who are involved in providing you with care and treatment. This is on a need to know basis and event by event.
- Some of your data is automatically copied to the Shared Care Summary Record
- We do share some of your data with local out of hours / urgent or emergency care services
- We share information when the law requires us to do, for instance when we are inspected or reporting certain illnesses or safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Your data is used to check the quality of care provided by the NHS.
- We may also share medical records for medical research
- For more information read the specific privacy notices found below
Privacy Notice Care Quality Commission
Privacy Notice Emergencies
Privacy Notice for Direct Care
Privacy Notice for National screening programs
Privacy Notice for Payments
Privacy Notice for Summary Care Record
Privacy Notice NHS DigitalPrivacy Notice NHS PrescriptionsPrivacy Notice Public Health
Privacy Notice Research
Privacy Notice Risk Stratification
Privacy Notice Safeguarding
Access to medical records